11.6.12

Father And Daughter In Sexual Relationship Go On TV!


It was too disturbed even for Jerry Springer.
So when the show rejected an 18-year-old girl who was having a sexual relationship with her father, there was only one person they could turn to – Steve Wilkos.
Recently the show aired a two-part story about a father – Morgan – and his biological daughter Britney, who reconnected through Myspace when she was 16 and started to have a relationship.
Britney explained to Steve Wilkos: ‘I was 16 when I looked for him on Myspace. My family members had kept us apart and I hadn’t seen him since I was seven so I looked him up.
‘On my page I had pictures of my boobs and bum on there and when he saw it he said, “My little baby girl should not be doing that”. But then he put a smiley face.
‘When I saw that I thought he had sexual feelings for me.’
Wilkos asked her if she did not think that he was taking advantage of her and she said: ‘No, because I wanted it too. I see a future with him. I have a really good feeling about us and I know it will work out.’
When her heavily-tattooed father Morgan came on, he was booed by the audience, but it did not stop him from greeting his girlfriend and daughter with a long, passionate French kiss, one in which Wilkos had to stop before it got too far.
He told Morgan that he ‘should probably go and see a doctor and get some therapy, preying on your daughter like that’.
He replied: ‘I’m not preying on her, yes I’m sleeping with her but it’s not like I’m abusing her or something.’
Morgan said he did not see a problem with what he was doing and said that when he looked at his daughter all he could see was his soul mate.
Though he did reveal he would not cross the line when it came to having babies, in case the child would be ‘retarded’.
In the introductory piece to the segment, Wilkos said that he wanted to make sure that the story was legitimate before taking it on and had asked for proof, which sources say came in the form of a video showing the couple having sex.
On part two of the show, which was aired 36 days later, Britney had returned, worried that she was pregnant despite the fact she said she was on birth control pills.
She told Wilkos she was two months behind on her period. But when he questioned her further, she revealed she wanted to get pregnant on purpose, telling him that she believed there was ‘no scientific proof it would come out all weird’.
When her dad was brought on the show, the 18-year-old admitted that she wanted to get pregnant, shouting at him: ‘I’m 18 years old, I want seven kids!’
Another reason they appeared on the show was because Britney was afraid that her father was cheating on her.
A lie detector test showed that he was.
Though Morgan denied it, the 18-year-old screamed at him and asked him how he could do it, before figuring out he was carrying out the affair while she was at school.
At the end of the show, Wilkos gave Britney the opportunity to leave her father and go and get professional help with the abuse she had suffered her whole life.
But instead she took her father’s hand and vowed to stand by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment